Sew La Ti Embroidery + sewing

Final Project
seving

This afternoon i made myself a toaster oven cozy. It was my last project before i have to pack up my sewing table and machine to get ready for selling the house. We have our first open house tomorrow afternoon. I suppose i could take it all out again, but i am not sure that i will since there is not a lot of space without my table. Anyway...i had this great fabric that i was planning on making curtains with but didn't. I might save it for curtains in another house or it might make a nice quilt someday. I roughly followed this pattern without making it extra thick with batting like a true cozy and i hemmed it instead of using bias tape, so very roughly. I miss my sewing machine already.
Posted by Picasa

fabric, and more:

Final Project + sewing