Sew La Ti Embroidery + TIME

Finally...
seving
...i got one project done for Mitchie's birthday. But i had to use Avery's Hello Kitty sewing machine to do it. Mine was giving me a wicked time. I was about to toss it all in and throw my viking out the window, but that little machine came to my rescue and me and Hello Kitty , we got it done!
seving
It is a birthday banner. I saw these in a expensive children's catalog years ago and loved them, but knew i could make them myself and save some money. i have made many. Mitchell's birthday this year is all about pirates. We are not able to hang paper streamers all over the house like usual, because 2 days after his party we are having a open house to sell this place. Anyway, i digress! Instead i made this one so it could easily go up and come down and then be hung somewhere else later on and it is all kinds of piratey!!! I hope the baby likes it.
seving
Posted by Picasa

crafts, hope, sewing, and more:

Finally... + TIME